This Revealing Book offers the knowledge practiced by Jesus and his disciples when they anointed people with therapeutically active oils and healed them. In this book, Dr. David Steward shares information about oils, lost for centuries, and how Modern Science shows them to be more effective than some antibiotics as they successfully treat a host of diseases today.
Healing Oils of the Bible documents more than 500 scriptural references to thirty-three Essential Oils, their uses, and the plants from which they were derived in Biblical times. Due to its comprehensive and historical research, Healing Oils of the Bible combines clear Biblical answers for practical applications.
- God: The First Aromatherapist
- How and Why Oils Can Heal
- Atheistic Medicine and Priesthood of Healing
- The Biblical Meaning of Anointment
- How Many Bible References to Oil?
- Oils of Joy
- The Balm of Gilead
- Roses of the Holy Land
- The Cedars of Lebanon
- Myrrh: The Most Popular Oil of the Bible
- Olive: The Other Healing Oil of the Bible
- Extracting Essences in Biblical Times
- Oils that Heal vs. Oils that Don’t
- A Bible Oils Program You Can Do
Author: David Stewart Ph.D.
Size: 6" x 9"